Tuesday, October 13, 2015

You


They said
We’re gonna meet
One day, at a juncture
Of a random road
On certain second, minute and hour
It could be tomorrow or day after

They said
You just have to have faith
As faithful as the moon
Waiting for the sun
Sharing part of its vividness
To shine the darkest hour of night

They said
Keep walking
Keep waiting
Keep wondering
Coz’ she’ll be ascending
Sonner or later
That’s what they said

They said
‘As patient as an ox’
And I found myself stumble
By the corner of my chamber
Telling myself to be patient
But my dil keeps denying
Guiding me vice versa

They said
Go look for her
At any mountain, sea or lake
Maybe she’s too shy
As shy as the fawn
Maybe she’s waiting
For you to knock her door

And I said
I’ll keep walking 
I’ll keep waiting
I’ll keep wondering
Till I find you
Coz’ I have faith
Someday we’ll meet
And from that day forth,
You’ll be with me
Insha'Allah


In the heat of gloomy sun
Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
"Yiruma - Till I Find You"

No comments: