Thursday, February 23, 2017

Boulevard

It was an abysmal hole
Murky, pitch-black dent
And I couldn’t see
I was blind
I was behind
When a wild hand grasped
Leading me to a course
Deeper, duskier

It was atrocious
Dreadful
As I saw a blotch
Emerging
On my tiny heart
From one stain
To another
Consuming my soul
And as my eyes see
But my heart is blind

Then again
My God is Kind
He grabbed me from behind
He guides me to run
Towards a graceful boulevard
Egress from the dark hole

Just like a dying body
He revived me to life
He fixed me aright
He nourishes my heart
And walks by my side
Leaving my soul at peace
And heart at ease.

..
P.S.: Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah.
I tripped and You caught me. I fell and You grabbed me. I forgot and You reminded me.
.

Allah is the ally of those who believe. He brings them out from darknesses into the light. And those who disbelieve - their allies are Taghut. They take them out of the light into darknesses. Those are the companions of the Fire; they will abide eternally therein
 Al-Baqarah; 257

No comments: