Friday, January 08, 2016

Relentless


I fall in a pitch dark hole
Not once
but countless moments
Though my heart yearns for Him
Action seems denying
I let myself drowning
Though my soul keeps breathing
I felt emptiness surrounding me
Covering my heart from living
I lost in my own life
Pretending I'm all good

I crafted my own steps
Heading towards awry direction
I keep questioning myself
Why can't I be honest to Him
Why am I keep looking for keys
While the door is awaiting
For me to stride in
Wide opened by Him

I feel like running
Unto Him
But I keep falling
From one hole to another

Though I keep failing Him
Though I keep breaking promises
Though I keep making excuses
He is still there
With arms wide open
Waiting for me

Deep down inside
I sense His presence
And I will keep
Trying
Striving
Struggling
To find my way back
Unto Him

Forgive me O Allah,
will You?


I know You will.

"We surely belong to Allah and to Him we shall return"

Saturday Morning.
Taman Melati, Kuala Lumpur.

Inshaallah – Maher Zain.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfXIF2Mm2Kc

No comments: