Thursday, January 21, 2016

Morning Glory


الله أكبر, الله أكبر
أشهد أن لا اله إلا الله
أشهد أن محمدا رسول الله
.................
I woke up that morning
While my ears all hearing
Of beautiful melody being playing
Calling me off the bedding

As the dawn breeze keeps blowing
Filling the air with serenity
My heart is breathing
Feeling alive in worshiping
Like the blooming of morning glory
While the sun shows its tender

Akin the first morning of spring
This calmness clinches my soul
As the thought of Him grow
Cleansing my heart like the snow

As I read through His Book
Finding His gracious behind the pages
Like the first rain drop
After a long sweaty summer
Quenching the thirst of the wanderer
And that’s when I feel Him
The One who let my blood running
The One who let my legs striding
The One let my eyes blinking

As the moon needs the sun
To brighten up the darkest night
As the chirping birds need the tree
To build a home of serenity
And I’m the little servant
Who’s in need for a Master

  
P.s. - And You, My Lord, is my Master


"And (remember) when your Lord brought forth from the Children of Adam, from their loins, their seed (or from Adam's loin his offspring) and made them testify as to themselves (saying): "Am I not your Lord?" They said: "Yes! We testify,"

Quoted from the Book of Serenity, the Holy Qur'an - 07:172

the clock is ticking - 00:12, Friday

Soorah Al-Fajr - Idriss Abkar
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      


No comments: