Sunday, May 12, 2013

mother..


For every step I take
For every breath I inhale
For every smile I make
For every success I create
For everything that happen in mylife
It’s all start with your sacrifice in rising me up
The period you carry me in your womb
The moment you deliver me as a healthy baby
The time where you woke up in the middle of night
Just for the sake of me – the little boy who knows nothing
Even if I am blessed with a mountain of gold and silver
I would not able – never – to pay you mother
Even if I give you my own life,
It would not be equal as what you have been given me
From the day I born up until now
Mother,
Indeed these words have no value compare to the love you have been offer to me
But these words are coming from the bottom of my heart
Solely just for you…

No comments: