Tuesday, June 26, 2018

You II

Indeed
I had been
looking for you;
knocking each
and every doors
along the passageway;
querying here and there;
till my eyes finally
estopped by my own gaze
on an enchanting red Rose;
in our first sitting.

Indeed
the rewards 
of every bit of tussles
stand await,
faithfully
at the end of
the murky crawl-way.

And here we are
threading in this
beautiful alleyway
with each other hands
holding together;
engrossed in our
own excursions;
painting our canvas
with the colours
of our love story.

Now that I have
found you,
now that
the wonderer
has a destination
to reside;
I whispered to Him
in my most
beautiful tone,
'Thank You my Lord'
for letting her
crossing my path
and let her be
the reward of
my waiting.

p.s.: the ending of You.

Melody Selection: Virguon - Bukti

Kaulah bentuk terindah
Dari baiknya Tuhan padaku

Almost a year journey together
Alhamdulillah.

No comments: