Saturday, September 03, 2016

Irony

For every move initiated
For every word spoken
For every step crafted
For every breath taken
For every blessing misused
And for everything else that I did
Paving a way of unseen
Diverting from the All-Seeing
Though He’s closer than anything
I keep fashioning a path of Shayateen
Enjoying every bit of sinning
Though the pleasure is transitory
And the consequences are ever-lasting
 .
I did what I did
To gratify my ravening desire
Fueling my burning greediness
Though deep in my soul
I know someone is watching
Keep writing
Uninterruptedly recording
Under the command of the Supreme Being
Every single bit-atomic-scale of deed
And with this consciousness
I keep paving on the wrong trail
Heading towards the hole of Hell
And like every other Muslim
As I am reading passages of the Qur’an
Scanning through verses of Ar-Rahman
I discern the Hell and Jannah
Aware of the Reckoning day
 .
But still..
My own desires
Incessantly dominating His
Laying my Reasoning
Enslaved by my own lust
 .
And still..
 I am eating
Drinking and breathing
Enjoying everything
That He has given me
From the moment of conception
Till this moment
While my fingers're freely moving
typing these words out
As I am breathing effortlessly
.
It’s just so Irony
That I have been using
God’s Blessings
As Tools of sinning
Disgracing my own self
In front of The Self-Sufficient
 .
Oh Allah!
Forgive me!
Will You?
 ..

while my ears are waking
hearing the melody of

Bukit Bintang | 2PM | Sunday 





1 comment:

hakim.halim said...

Subhanallah. Really appreciate that. A very good tazkirah. Jazakallah khayran! :)